Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A Meeting of the Soles



I posted an introduction to some of my favorite souls once and I figured it might be time to introduce you to some of the many soles you keep hearing about in my posts. This idea was brough on by the receipt of an amazing new sole today, which you will have to keep reading to find out about. So, without further ado, here are a few of my favorite souls:





Black and white, always classic, but with a heel that soars to heights that are perhaps a lilttle more sassy than classy:

What girl doesn't love pink. Okay, so perhaps there are some that don't share my love of this fabulous hue, but at least you can appreciate the gloriousness of these (my brother refers to them affectionately as the "unicorn shoes"):


There is definitely something to be said for a pattern, something to spice up an ensemble. These soles were among my favorites this summer:



 Now onto the new sole form today, a lovely early birthday gift from my friend Darlene, aka, Secret Squirrel, SSG - it is a combonation of two of my favorite things, shoes and chocolate. Take a look:


Yes, they look like the perfect ruby red slipper (Dorothy, eat your heart out). Oh, and they look to be just about my size. Delicious is so many way!

These are just a few examples of the soles I love, just so you can start to get an idea, a picture of what I am all about. Hope you enjoyed this peek into my collection of fabulous soles, soles with soul.

What kinds of things make your soul happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment