Friday, October 22, 2010

Like a Teenager After Curfew...

So, yes, this is a blog post. Yes, really. After all this time, after lots of thought, after some prodding, lots of questioning, and a little push (the good kind) from a dear friend, I have decided I will write again. On that note, here I am, sneaking back onto the blog scene, much like a teenager coming in after curfew. No flashy announcements, and by all means, I do not expect anyone to jump for joy. I figure, my thoughts have come together a little more lately, and I this is the result.

You might be wondering if there is any particular reason I chose now to begin blogging again, and no is probably a fairly honest answer. October 22nd has no special meaning to me, Fridays hold no particular significance (well, I do love them like most everyone else). I have no experienced a major life-changing event, nor have I undergone some spiritual transformation. I guess I just feel I can. So now is the time, and as my mom and I often joke, “now is the acceptable time.”

I have mixed feelings at the moment, as I don’t want to bore anyone, and I know I don’t have a big following by any means, but I don’t want those few people (bless you all), who did read this blog before, to be at all disappointed by new content and posts. So, much like a teenager sneaking after curfew, I am somewhat confident, and somewhat weary, somewhat freaked out, somewhat nervous and probably a little paranoid. That’s normal, right? I can promise that, as always, my thoughts are just as random and I do still have a deep love (read addiction) to shoes. So, this soul is sneaking back into the blogging world, wearing a fabulous pair of soles, of course!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back to doing a thing you do so well and with such ease. I too have missed your random thoughts here. WELCOME BACK! CD3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back to doing a thing you do so well and with such ease. I too have missed your random thoughts here. WELCOME BACK! CD3

    ReplyDelete